Neon Flex Top by Lumen8
Neon Flex Top is a flexible LED tape with a vertical bend of light; suitable for interior and exterior use. Comprised of a polyurethane coating, it has an ingress protection rating of IP67 and is UV, chemical and salt water resistant.
Available in lengths custom lengths, it is ideal for creating soft, ambient light; perfect for joinery in bathrooms and covered outdoor areas as well as highlighting architectural details and coffer ceilings. Must not be installed in areas where users will walk or drive across it.
Neon Flex Top is available in a 5W, 10W and 15W options in 2700K-6500K. Red, Green or Blue. RGB light is also available to create a unique lighting experience. Furthermore, the chips have a high colour rendering of CRI93, 3 step MacAdam L70/B10 50,000hrs light source. Order in custom lengths for quick and easy installation.
Neon Flex Top has varying specification options to suit your project:
- 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 6500K, RGB, Red, Green, Blue
- Non-dimmable, 1-10v or Dali Dimmable
- 5W, 10W, 15W
- Front, side or top cable entry
- Straight profile or individual mounting clips
- Custom lengths
For assistance in selecting the right specification, please feel free to contact us or submit a product inquiry online.
Dimmable using 1-10V, Dali and Bluetooth dimming systems. This requires an additional, remotely installed component.
Also available in a horizontal light option
- Dedicated LED
- 280lm-818lm at 2700K per meter
- 280lm-818lm at 3000K per meter
- 315lm-931lm at 3500K per meter
- 330lm-956lm at 4000K per meter
- 295lm-866lm at 6500K per meter
- Non Dimmable
- Bluetooth | Casambi