Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of use pertaining to the website of Lumen8 Architectural Lighting, owned by Progetto One Pty Ltd.
The use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions, and all applicable laws.
This site is to be used, accessed and browsed for information regarding products sold and supplied by Lumen8 Architectural Lighting, Progetto one Pty Ltd and all third parties (product suppliers).
Lumen8 Architectural Lighting makes no assurances about the accuracy, completeness or comprehensiveness of this site’s content; or of any websites of third parties, affiliates and suppliers linked to this site. Progetto one Pty Ltd is not liable for any damages (punitive, direct, indirect or consequential) arising from the use of the content on this site of any linked sites.
Information is subject to change at any time due to changes in supplier information. Only formal quotes from Lumen8 are subject to price guarantees of 30 days from date of quotation.
No distribution, modification or revision of information found on this site is allowed without the written permission of Lumen8 Architectural Lighting, Progetto One Pty Ltd and the necessary third parties. All logos, names and marks are trademarks owned by Progetto one Pty Ltd for the company Lumen8 Architectural lighting. Misuse of the trademarks or content of the site is strictly prohibited. The posting of any material that could be identified as threatening, unlawful, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or profane would be considered a criminal offence or a violation of the law.
Any communication or material you transmit to Lumen8 Architectural Lighting or Progetto One Pty Ltd will be treated as non-proprietary and non-confidential.
By your use of this site, you signify your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions of use. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not submit any personal information or use this site.
Lumen 8 Architectural Lighting
Terms & Conditions
- “Progetto One Pty Ltd” means Lumen 8 Architectural Lighting
- “Buyer” means the purchaser of the goods specified overleaf.
- “Goods” means the products and, if any, services specified overleaf.
Return of Goods
- All Goods must be inspected and approved by Progetto One Pty Ltd prior to issue of credit.
- Any requests for return of Goods must be lodged within 7days of obtaining the Goods.
- Progetto One Pty Ltd will charge all locally obtained Goods with a basic re-stocking fee of 20% if return is accepted within 7 days from date of purchase.
- All indent items are non-refundable.
- All Goods returned must be returned in its original undamaged packaging.
- No customised products made or imported to special order may be returned for credit.
- The Buyer must accept total liability for any damages after the acceptance of Goods.
- Return for store credit will be decided on an individual basis depending on the price and origin of the item, given that the item is not custom ordered.
- No goods will be accepted for return or exchange more than 30 days after the date of purchase.
- A storage fee of 1% per week will be applied to Goods held by Progetto One Pty Ltd, if a period of 3 weeks has been exceeded unless prior arrangement has been made.
- Any property of the Buyer under Progetto One’s Pty Ltd possession, custody or control is completely at the Buyer’s risk as regards loss or damage caused to the property or by it.
Limitations & Exclusions of Liability
- The Buyer is solely responsible for the accuracy of any plans, specifications and other information provided by the Buyer.
- Progetto One Pty Ltd is entitled to rely upon the information provided by the Buyer to supply appropriate products.
- Progetto One Pty Ltd is not liable for physical or financial injury, loss or damage or for consequential loss or damage of any kind arising out of the supply, layout, assembly, installation or operation of the Goods or arising out of Progetto One’s Pty Ltd negligence or in any other manner whatsoever.
- It is the Buyer’s responsibility to check all plans, drawings and information submitted for their suitability.
Exemption of Claims
- Progetto One Pty Ltd has no liability to remedy any defect in a product or replace a product where the defect or fault is caused or contributed by
- the failure of the Buyer to install the product to specific installation requirements either supplied within each product box or carton or which is available upon request through Progetto One Pty Ltd representatives.
- use of the product in a manner in which it was not designed for.
- Section 68A of the Trade Practices Act 1974 applies to the contracts entered into by Progetto One Pty Ltd for Goods and Services.
Liability for a breach of a condition or warranty implied by the Act is limited to any one of the following, as determined by Progetto One Pty Ltd at its sole discretion: a) the replacement of goods or the supply of equivalent goods; b) the repair of Goods; c) the payment of the cost to replace the Goods or acquiring equivalent Goods; or d) the payment of the cost of having the Goods repaired.
At no point will Progetto One Pty Ltd be accountable to the Buyer for any damages including loss of profits, loss of savings, late supply, product faults or any other supplementary damages arising out of the inability to use the product or any claim by another party.
Orders & Quotations
- Progetto One Pty Ltd reserves the right to adjust any price(s) for an item or quantity varied from those indicated.
- Prices remain unchanged for 30 days from the quotation.
- A deposit of 30% is required upon intent to purchase.
- All information contained in catalogues, price lists, photographs, brochures and any other illustrations or advertising material and drawings represent generally the subject matter of Goods but shall not be taken as necessarily representing the Goods the subject of any order and shall not form part of any contract or agreement for supply.
- All orders placed with Progetto One Pty Ltd must be accompanied by a signed company order if the deposit has not been placed.
- All verbal orders must be confirmed in writing.
- Orders will not be processed or released for any account with amounts outstanding for longer than 30 days from date of payment due.
- Cancellations must be received in writing within 2 days of order.
- Deposits paid are non refundable and the Buyer is subject to a restocking fee within 7 days of cancellation.
- Cancellations after 7 days will not be accepted and the order will be required to be paid in full.
- Cancellations of indent items will not be accepted and will be required to be paid in full.
- Variations are to be discussed with Progetto One Pty Ltd within 7 days of order and can also incur a re-stocking fee.
- The Buyer may not make any claim for variation in colour or texture in any light fitting containing raw materials including glass.
- Progetto One Pty Ltd reserves the right to alter any fittings or specifications at any time.
Failure to Accept Delivery
- In the event that the Buyer fails to accept delivery of goods, and/or fails to make payment in accordance with Progetto One Pty Ltd Terms and Conditions, the Buyer is liable in addition to any other sums for the consequent storage, transport, delivery and associated charges in respect of the Goods.
Loss or Damage in Transit
- Progetto One Pty Ltd is not responsible to the Buyer or any person claiming through the Buyer for any loss or damage to Goods in transit caused by any event of any kind by any person (whether or not the Progetto One Pty Ltd is legally responsible for the person who caused or contributed to that loss or damage).
- Ownership of and title to the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer until such Goods and all monies owing in respect to the Goods have been paid in full and received by Progetto One Pty Ltd.
- If the Buyer requires the Goods to be delivered by Progetto One Pty Ltd, unless otherwise agreed in writing, the buyer shall pay any transport costs including but not limited to freight, insurance, customs duties, taxes, shipping expenses and or any other fees, costs and or charges associated with the delivery of the Goods.
- Progetto One Pty Ltd does not take responsibility for the longevity or performance of lamps therefore no warranty for any lamps supplied by Progetto One Pty Ltd is offered.
- All claims are limited to the repair or replacements of the product and do not include any labour or transport charges.
- Unless otherwise stated in writing, warranty for Goods sold by Progetto One Pty Ltd include no longer than a twelve (12) month warranty after the goods have been dispatched so long as:
- defaults have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- the Goods have not received maltreatment, inattention or interference
- accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by Progetto One Pty Ltd.
- the seals of any kind on the Goods remain unbroken
- the defective parts are promptly returned free of any costs to Progetto One Pty Ltd
- the Goods have been used for the purpose intended by Progetto One Pty Ltd
- the Goods were installed in accordance with Progetto One’s or the suppliers written instructions provided with the Goods and or available on the internet and or upon request.
- Access to site may be required to review or repair Goods in question. If access is not granted to Goods in question they need to be returned to Progetto One Pty Ltd immediately.